The residents of the remote, North-Eastern, agricultural village of Fishing Pond discuss how they have planned and taken action against the potential isolation of their home.
In this episode:
- Zico Cozier, Host, Trinidad is a Real Place
- Goomtee Ragoobar, Treasurer, Fishing Pond Farmers Association
- Krishna Babwah, Farmer, Fishing Pond
- Aneedra Boodoosingh, Resident, Fishing Pond
- Shaun Dookran, Resident, Fishing Pond
- Aaron George, Resident, Fishing Pond
‘Trinidad is a Real Place’ is produced by Trinidad and Tobago Television, sponsored by The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited.