The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) wishes to advise the public of its intent to implement works to divert segments of its 16-inch low pressure pipeline in the vicinity of Wrightson Road and Dock Road, Port-of-Spain during specific dates in July and August.
NGC’s 16-inch pipeline project involves upgrading services of low-pressure customers by switching to a higher-pressure pipeline operating system. The first phase of the project will be implemented on both Dock Road and Wrightson Road respectively during different time frames.
Dock Road works:
- will occur from 11 to 29 July, 2022 from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- will involve the installation via open-cut method, of a 2-inch pipeline along Dock Road
- it is not expected that the works on Dock Road will affect the traffic on Wrightson Road
- the will be proper traffic management for vehicular traffic along Dock Road
The works along Wrightson Road:
- will take place on two consecutive weekends 5th–8th August and 13th–15th August, 2022
- work will occur overnight on both weekends, from 7:00 pm on Fridays to 4:00 am on Mondays
- these works will involve open-cut installation of the pipeline through Wrightson Road as well as hydrotesting, pigging, and de-watering of the pipeline