The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) will be conducting preventative maintenance on several odouriser units across the country.
The following sites are earmarked for odourant filling:
Sunday 10th July, 2022
- Starlite CNG Service Station—Diego Martin;
- Peake’s Regulator Station—Port of Spain;
- Government Campus Plaza—Port of Spain;
- Peake’s CNG Service Station—Tacarigua;
- Ramco CNG Service Station—Trincity;
- Biljah Road Regulator Station—Chaguanas;
- Preysal CNG Service Station—Preysal;
- National Energy Laydown Yard—Point Lisas;
- NGC’s Warehouse Building—Point Lisas;
- C3—San Fernando.
These activities are scheduled to take place between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm.