The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) will be conducting preventative maintenance on several odouriser units across the country.
The following sites are earmarked for odourant filling:
Sunday 27th February, 2022
- Preysal CNG Service Station—Preysal;
- Varma—St. Margaret;
- Tarouba Regulator Station—Tarouba;
- NGC Field Office CNG—Point Lisas;
- Trincity Mall Regulator Station—Trincity;
- Assar Service Station—Munroe Road Flyover;
- PTSC—Port of Spain;
- St. Christopher’s CNG Service Station—Wrightson Road;
- National Energy Laydown Yard—Point Lisas;
- O’ Meara CNG—Arima.
These activities are scheduled to take place between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm.